Voyages-sncf.com and the Paris-Ile de France Tourist Office* are today announcing a special summer promotion for all Voyages-sncf.com customers travelling to the French capital over the summer months. Very simply – buy your ticket to Paris online with Voyages-sncf.com, and you’ll automatically qualify for a whole raft of discounts and offers to use on arrival in the French capital. The offer is valid from now until the 31st August 2015.
All the offers are unique to Voyages-sncf.com customers and include:
- 10% discount at Galeries Lafayette on all red labelled goods plus for every €50 spent in store, a coffee break in one of the many restaurant outlets is included allowing you to relax after a busy shopping spree with a drink and a delicious pastry.
- Discounts on the fabulous Seine cruise aboard Bateaux Parisiens for adults and children alike – adult fares reduced from €14 to €10 and child fares reduced from €6 to €4. For those buying a dinner–cruise there is an upgrade to the ‘Elégance’ from ‘Etoile’ service! (The latter is subject to availability as there are only a limited number of places). This represents a saving of €36 per person.
- 40% discount on the 2nd passenger on the unusual 2CV Eternal City Tour which includes a Louvre Museum visit to end this wonderful hour and a half exploring Paris with the help of your knowledgeable chauffeur.
- Enjoy the magical musical waters of the Château de Versailles, or even the nocturnal show, at a 20% discount. This is quite a spectacle to witness after a mesmerising visit to this most famous of royal residences.
- 10% saving on your whole bill at La Coupole, the famous Left Bank brasserie where the intellectuals and artists of post-war Paris would once gather. Step in the footsteps of Sagan. Picasso, Hemingway and Sartre.
The offer is open to all passengers reserving their train travel online, staying one night, one day or longer!
Travelling to Paris by train couldn’t be easier with up to 21 daily Eurostar services making the journey from London to the centre of Paris in around 2 hours 16 minutes. Fares start at £72 standard class return per person and tickets can be booked up to 6 months in advance.
Enjoy Paris this summer thanks to Voyages-sncf.com and the Paris-Ile de France Tourist Office. For a full list of offers visit: Voyages-sncf.com
Reservations and information – To book or for more information, visit Voyages-sncf.com, download our free app, call 0844 848 5848 or call into the Voyages-sncf Travel Centre at 193 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9EU. You can also book through hundreds of appointed travel agents throughout the UK.