This autumn St Jean Retreats will open it’s doors to busy women looking to take time to reset, recenter and rejuvenate.
The ‘Wise Woman Unwind’ retreat is designed to give participants time to themselves by escaping on a five day retreat in the nourishing environment of St Jean estate, South West France.
With daily mindfulness workshops, gentle yoga and an abundance of rest and relaxation, along with a host of enriching therapies, wholesome food and an opportunity to enjoy the local culture, guests will be able to rebalance their mind and body, whilst recharging and building resilience to cope with the daily stresses of life.
The retreat includes:
- Airport transfer (group return)
- Private room with private bathroom (some ensuite)
- Three meals a day and refreshments throughout
- Daily Yoga session
- Daily Mindfulness workshop
- Free time to enjoy the pool and beautiful grounds of St Jean
- Excursions to local places of interest
- Amulet Therapy Massage – deep tissue and Thai yogic massage
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Rivate hatha, vinyasa or yin yoga session
St. Jean offers a beautiful location as a venue where instructors and teachers of holistic and creative disciplines may bring up to 11 students for a private group retreat. Once here a small friendly team is waiting to provide guest with everything they need in the comfort of this stunning, rural idyll.
For more information or to book visit: www.stjeanretreats.com