Your Property Choice at The France Show 2013
Interested in buying a property in France? Then a visit to The France Show 2013 is an absolute must. This is the only national show that has an enormous area dedicated to French property purchase. The France Show is unique for potential purchasers inasmuch as all the (free) advice and information needed is gathered together under one roof. There are experts dealing with all aspects of house buying and a wide selection of estate agents who have a large portfolio of properties all over France to exhibit.
This is a good time to consider purchasing in France for several reasons. The pound is at a four-year high against the euro so French property is even better value. The French property market has stood up well to the global recession. What you get for your money in France is incomparable – so trade in a flat in London (1) for a three-bedroomed French country house with a swimming-pool and terrace (2). Property costs are such that the average house in the UK (3) costs about the same as a home in the vineyards of St.Émilion (4)! The British public are still enchanted with the French way of life, the French climate and the space that France offers, so it is a great choice for those wanting to escape the rat race and for retirees the French health system is still a draw.
One of the pleasures of selecting a home in France is that you are spoilt for choice in terms of the landscape, regional culture and lifestyle choices, whether a fancy villa on the coast is more your style or a rural retreat in the depths of the countryside. The south-west of France still attracts the most buyers from the UK, despite the recent popularity of Provence and in fact there are more British people with the second homes in the region of Poitou-Charentes than any other region of the country.
It is all well and good surfing the Internet but there is nothing like a face to face discussion with an expert who just adds that personal touch to the process. A good place to start the quest is with a visit to the property theatres where seminars are run on a daily basis on the following subjects: Understanding the Legal Side of the Buying Process (with Ashton KCJ), Where to Live in France (with Leggett Immobilier), Health, Pensions and Tax (with Siddalls), The Role of the Notary (with Notaires de France) and everything one would want to know about Property Renovation (with the Overseas Guide Company).
The France Show is the UK’s largest event dedicated to France and is a must for anyone interested in France and all things French – no other show is as comprehensive nor offers such good value for money. The France Show features the best of France, not just property but also food, wine, travel, entertainment, language and shopping – everything to do with La Belle France. Get ready for a new life in France by popping those champagne corks, watching the can-can girls and practising pétanque.
- Tickets for The France Show 2013– book online at www.thefranceshow.com or call 01242 264777* *(a handling charge of £2.50 per order will be charged)
- Ticket Prices: Adults £13 on the door, £10 in advance (accompanied children under the age of 16 free of charge)
FOR PROMOTIONS PLEASE NOTE – if you would like to run a ticket promotion in your publication or online, etc please contact Debbie MacLeod at Archant on 01242 264777.
- The France Show is organised by Archant, publishers of France magazine, Living France, French Property News www.francepropertyshop.com and www.completefrance.com
- For the average price of a London flat3 – £267,101. Nationwide House Price Index – Data Download: www.nationwide.co.uk
- Advertised on the Agence L’Union website 10/09/2012: www.agencelunion.com
- The average UK house price is £164,729, according to a Nationwide report published in August 2012. Nationwide House Price Index August 2012: http://www.nationwide.co.uk/hpi/historical/Aug_2012.pdf
- Advertised on the Leggett Immobilier website 10/09/2012: www.frenchestateagents.com
Media contact: Gillian Green/Alex Pinhorn
Tel: +44(0)1483 570 804
Web Address: www.magellan-pr.com
Twitter Address: @MagellanPR
Find us on Facebook!