VICEROY RIVIERA MAYA ANNOUNCES A SERIES OF EXPERIENCES
TO WELCOME THE MAYAN CALENDAR’S NEW BEGINNING
Viceroy Riviera Maya is pleased to announce a series of packages in anticipation of the Mayan Calendar’s New Beginning on 21st December 2012. Tapping into the wisdom of ancient Maya traditions, the resort draws from the bountiful resources of its jungle-seaside setting, and with the assistance of the on-property Chaman Jose Colli, Viceroy Riviera Maya has created a variety of experiences for its discerning guests to experience and learn more about the cultural and spiritual Mayan traditions of the region, all while being able to enjoy the luxurious Viceroy Riviera Maya resort.
Viceroy Riviera Maya put the finishing touches on a major renovation in January 2012 that completely transformed the resort with the addition of spectacular new villas, as well as a new grill restaurant by the sand, fitness center and lobby. With the improvements, the property became part of the Viceroy Hotels and Resorts portfolio and was renamed the Viceroy Riviera Maya. Previously, it was The Tides Riviera Maya.
Kuxtal (The preparation for the new beginning)
This package may be booked from 1st November until 21st December
Chaman Jose Colli states that this period is one in which to find your own inner peace, a place in the world, explore one’s personal strengths, therefore he recommends the Paquete of Inner Peace. The following activities will assist you in finding your own personal strengths.
- Mayan Indulgence All Inclusive accommodation in a VRM Luxury Villa.
- From November 1st – 18th December 18th USD632.00 (*GBP379) for two people, per night, plus 14% tax + 15% service charge.
- From 19th – 21st December USD990.00 (*GBP594) per two people per night plus 14%taxe + 15% service charge.
- Spa Activities:
- Four Yoga and sun salutations at the pier
- Mayan Bath: Maya Bath – This traditional treatment combines cleansing, renewal and deep relaxation worthy of royalty. A magical steam bath in a Maya stone domed room initiates the process, followed by an intense exfoliation with natural cotton cloth and indigenous techniques to promote circulation: a deep herbal massage with chamomile, rosemary, oatmeal and other Maya elements nurtures the skin and pleases the senses with its aromas; a milk, herbal and honey rinse is applied and allowed to absorb into the skin; and an herbal tea with lemon and salt complete the experience.
- Xocolate Treatment: An ancestral Maya massage rich in antioxidants created to alleviate muscular tension by improving circulation and activating energy. The pure chocolate is incorporated with mud and applied both with wraps and by hand.
- “Make a Good Luck Charm for Prosperity and Abundance” with Chaman
- Ceremonia Maya or Best Wishes Ceremony.
Price of all the above mentioned Spa Activities has a cost of USD210 (*GBP126) per person (plus 14% tax + 15% service charge).
Further packages are available on request.
The six-acre resort is on the Caribbean coast of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula 40 miles south of Cancun and its international airport, and three miles north of popular Playa del Carmen, known for its beach scene, restaurants, boutiques and nightlife. Guests may stroll miles of beautiful white-sand beach along the spectacular Riviera Maya coast. The resort has its own pier where guests sunbathe, enjoy massages, savour romantic dinners, and may be conveniently picked up by boat for snorkelling, diving and other excursions. Opened in 2002, the resort originally was called Ikal del Mar, becoming The Tides Riviera Maya in 2006. For additional information on the Viceroy Riviera Maya or to make a reservation, email email@example.com or access their website at www.viceroyhotelgroup.com.
This release is posted at www.magellan-pr.com/press.html
Photos are available upon request.
To un-subscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org
Magellan Public Relations Ltd. : Forty One Church Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4NQ, UK
T: @MagellanPR FB: MagellanPR P: Magellanpr F: suelowry In: Sue Lowry INS: Sue Lowry