Working with the team behind ESPA at Fairmont Baku, Fairmont Baku’s Nur Lounge has devised a refreshing and welcoming, (easy to replicate), Mocktail for guests to enjoy as part of their spa experience. Pomegranates are an abundant fruit here in Baku, lending any drink that beautiful cerise colour. The fruit is enhanced by a touch of basil and the calming influence of chamomile.
You will need:
- 2 pomegranates
- 4 leaves of either purple or green basil
- A cup of chamomile tea
- Honey to taste
- Take the fruit out of a pomegranate taking care to leave behind the pith and add to the shaker
- Roughly tear purple or green basil leaves and drop on top
- Muddle the two ingredients together to bring out the flavour
- Add a cup of chamomile tea and honey to taste
- top with ice and shake together
- Double strain into a glass, sit back, relax and enjoy!
Contributor: Alexandra Pinhorn Photographer: Sue Lowry
Fairmont Baku, Flame Towers is a client of Magellan PR. Find them on twitter @FairmontBaku and on Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest: Fairmont Baku, Flame Towers.
Magellan PR is on Twitter: @MagellanPR / on Facebook: MagellanPR / on YouTube: MagellanPR / on Pinterest: Sue Lowry / on Google+: Sue Lowry & MagellanPR and on Flickr: Sue Lowry. For more information on our company, visit www.magellan-pr.com. Follow our other blog focussing on travel in the South of England – A3 Traveller.