St. Jean Retreats, a new French group-only retreat debuting this year has chosen boutique travel specialist Magellan PR to help with their launch and ongoing public relations requirements.
Set in the lush valley which overlooks the historic and picturesque hilltop village of Cordes-sur-Ciel in the heart of the beautiful Tarn region in south-west France, St. Jean is a stunning, large stone house nestled within landscaped gardens and meadows surrounded by over 150 acres of private hillside woodland.
St. Jean offers a beautiful location as a venue where instructors and teachers of holistic and creative disciplines may bring up to 11 students for a private group retreat. Once here a small friendly team is waiting to provide guest with everything they need in the comfort of this stunning, rural idyll.
St. Jean has nine rooms – all of them either en-suite or with dedicated private bathrooms. There is an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by mature shrubs and plants, furnished with Moroccan sun loungers. The grounds include a tennis court, a 10th century chapel, a dedicated yoga studio and outdoor wellness platform.
Fast Facts at a Slow Pace:
- Maximum group size – 12 (including the instructor)
- Number of guest rooms – 9
- Size of Studio – 11m x 5.5m
- Meals – three meals daily with wine – you are in France after all
- Dietary requirements catered for – yes – with warning
- Number of treatments rooms – 1
- Treatments – massage, reiki, reflexology, acupuncture, one-on-one or small group wellness training are all available on request
- Wifi – yes if you really must!
- Costs – £8,000 for a group of 12 for 5 days / £10,000 for a group of 12 for 7 days
- Getting to St. Jean – St. Jean is around one hour north east of Toulouse Blagnac airport which enjoys frequent direct flights from many cities in Europe and is extremely well served from a number of U.K. Airports including Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, Bristol, Birmingham and Edinburgh. Taxis or a group minibus can be arranged if required. Cordes itself has its own railway station (Cordes-Vindrac) and guests can be met there.