PREMIERING IN UK 21st JULY on Travel Channel
The new series of Inside Luxury Travel with Varun Sharmawill premiere on July 21st on Travel Channel. A new episode will air every day until 1st August. Series 7 features London (England), Abu Dhabi (UAE), St Lucia (Windward Islands), St Petersburg (Russia), Bali (Indonesia), Valladolid (Spain), Lausanne (Switzerland), Prague (Czech Republic), Oman and The Peloponnese (Greece).
The 2014 series has a fresh look & feel thanks to a new production team but is still filled with pure luxury. Each episode has unique touches such as the individual call-sign on the tail-fin of the private jet in the opening titles. There is also a new website to support the show.
Inside Luxury Travel is the only travel television show in the world that partners with the finest and well-known luxury brands both in travel and goods. Series 7 highlights include cooking with Benoit Violier in Switzerland and Quique Dacosta in Spain (both hold three-Michelin stars), an exclusive look at The Chitra Collection in London – the most expensive collection of tea-ware in the world, scuba-diving in Abu Dhabi and St Lucia, exploring parts of Ancient Greece, experiencing the Fire Dance (Kecak) in Bali, visiting The St. Augustine Monastery in Prague and a behind the scenes look at the Royal Opera House in Oman.
Click here for HD clips from the series
First showing in the UK on Travel Channel at 14.00 (with multiple repeats to follow):
|21st July – London, England||22nd July – St Lucia, Windward Islands|
|23rd July – Lausanne, Switzerland||24th July – Bali, Indonesia|
|25th July – St Petersburg, Russia||28th July – Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|29th July – Valladolid, Spain||30th July – Oman|
|31st July – Prague, Czech Republic||1st August – The Peloponnese, Greece|
Note for Editors:
- Inside Luxury Travel is in its tenth year of production and allied with the show has its own channels on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Inside Luxury Travel currently airs in 122 countries, in 21 languages and to over 1.2 billion homes. It is also aired in over a dozen international airlines.
- Inside Luxury Travel is the only travel television show in the world that partners with the most globally renowned brands both in travel and in luxury goods.
- Worldwide, Inside Luxury Travel has aired over 15,000 times and is the only internationally distributed television and in-flight show that focuses solely on luxury travel.
- Series 8 of Inside Luxury Travel starts filming in July 2014 and will air in July 2015.