Recipe inspiration from leading French chefs, gorgeous gastronomy and expert wine tastings are just some of the reasons foodies should flock to The France Show 2015.
The popular lifestyle and property show takes place at London Olympia on 23-25 January 2015. With France famed for its food heritage, this chance to get an authentic taste of its fine cuisine in the heart of London is not to be missed.
- Masters of French cuisine – French chefs Michel Lemoine and Franck Raymond will be delighting the crowds with live cooking demonstrations. Watch Lemoine of Bistro La Barrique in Bath and Raymond of Battersea’s Augustine Kitchen create classics and demystify French cuisine.
- Eat your way around France – new for 2015, the Flavours of France Lunch is a whistlestop tour of French gastronomy in one meal. Savour cheese from Normandy, Bayonne’s prized ham, saucisson from Lyon, Provençal olives, a tart from Lorraine and le Puy’s famous lentils among other French delights.
- Wine-tasting with the experts – Bordeaux’s wines will be under the spotlight at the guided wine seminars – one of the show’s most popular features. Find out why Bordeaux is considered one of the world’s greatest wine regions and discover some new vintages to enjoy.
- The Flavours of France stage – learn the secrets of French cooking with chef and former chocolatier at The Savoy Guy Wolley. Guy will be creating classic and accessible French dishes on stage, joined by food experts including Provence specialist Christine Vidal.
- Shop like the French – fill your basket at the market where artisan bakers, cheesemakers, charcutiers, patissiers, producers of wine, Cognac, liqueurs, jams and makers of other regional goodies will be selling their wares. This Gallic shopping experience can’t be beaten on this side of the Channel.
Celebrating everything great about France, the show also features travel and tourism experts and all you need for planning your next French trip. At the French Property Exhibition, visitors can browse dream properties for sale from across France and attend free expert-led seminars to get essential advice on buying property and working and living in France. The France Show 2015 also features the UK’s inaugural French property auction, where a selection of French houses will be sold to the highest bidders for the first time on this side of the Channel.
For more information and to take advantage of the advanced ticket price visit: www.thefranceshow.com
Follow on Facebook: www.facebook.com/franceshowlondon