As Citadel, her third novel in the Languedoc-set Labyrinth trilogy rides high in the best-seller charts, Kate’s work is also soon to be seen in a BBC mini-series, set in Mosse’s second home of Carcassonne and featuring Jessica Brown Findlay, Vanessa Kirby and Tom Felton.
Kate has overseen highlights of the January issue of FRANCE Magazine including:
- Her personally penned five-page feature on Carcassonne, including insider hints and tips.
- Her interview with fellow author and Francofile Tracy Chevalier.
- Feature articles on the best cinemas of Paris AND upcoming events for France in 2013.
The January edition of FRANCE Magazine is just out.
“It’s a great pleasure to have been invited to be the first Guest Editor of FRANCE Magazine. In the past, I’ve been lucky to be asked to contribute articles – and have been interviewed once or twice too – but I’m also a regular reader and it’s one of the magazines I always find time to skim, read and turn down the pages.”
Carolyn Boyd, editor of FRANCE Magazine comments:
“It was a privilege to work with Kate on our January issue, and get a real insight into how this little corner of France has inspired her writing. I’m sure any France-lover will be enchanted by her involvement with the magazine.”
For more information or for an interview please contact Assistant Editor Eve Middleton on 01242 216 071 / email@example.com
The France Show is the UK’s largest event dedicated to France and is a must for anyone interested in France and all things French – no other show is as comprehensive nor offers such good value for money. The France Show features the best of France, not just property but also food, wine, travel, entertainment, language and shopping – everything to do with La Belle France. Get ready for a new life in France by popping those champagne corks, watching the can-can girls and practising pétanque.
- Tickets for The France Show 2013– book online at www.thefranceshow.com or call 01242 264777* *(a handling charge of £2.50 per order will be charged)
- Ticket Prices: Adults £13 on the door, £10 in advance (accompanied children under the age of 16 free of charge)
- FOR PROMOTIONS PLEASE NOTE – if you would like to run a ticket promotion in your publication or online, etc please contact Debbie MacLeod at Archant on 01242 264777.
- The France Show is organised by Archant, publishers of France magazine, Living France, French Property News www.francepropertyshop.com and www.completefrance.com
Media contact: Gillian Green/Alexandra Pinhorn
Tel: +44(0)1483 570 804
Web Address: www.magellan-pr.com
Twitter Address: @MagellanPR
Find us on Facebook!